Named “aVOID“, it is the first mobile “tiny house” designed in the shape of a terraced house. Assembled on a trailer, the 9 sqm living space is fully equipped with every comfort integrated in a seemingly empty void — its namesake — where all the furniture is folded into the walls just like a Swiss Army knife. aVOID represents a real lifestyle characterized by a strong adhesion to minimalist principles, in the spirit of the “less is more” movement and a more sustainable way of living. The prototype was designed by architect Leonardo Di Chiara with the aim of creating a new housing model for the growing generation of urban nomads.
After participating at Bauhaus Campus Berlin and with the aim of raising awareness among the public for the need to rethink our housing models, aVOID will be the protagonist of a tour starting in Berlin and ending in Rome (Berlin, Munich, Ulm, Milan, Rome). Tiny Talks, Guided Tours, Test-Living, Tiny Cooking and more happenings curated by Leonardo Di Chiara and the Tinyhouse University. aVOID opens its doors at Bauzentrum München in Messe District (04/04/2018) and then in front of the Pinakothek der Moderne in Munich (from 05/04 until 08/04/2018)! For the Munich stage of the “aVOID on Tour” another tiny house will join the event: the 35 Kubik HEIMAT from HS Rosenheim. Drop by for a visit and share it with your friends!
- 04/04 | 15.45 – 18.30 | “Tiny Houses – Minihäuser auf Rädern” Conference + Guided Tour of aVOID Tiny House. This event takes place at Bauzentrum München and it is curated by Monika Kröner (info and programme: https://tinyurl.com/
(all the next events are happening in front of the Pinakothek der Moderne)
- 05/04 | 15-18 | Visiting hours with Leonardo Di Chiara
- 06/04 | 10-13 | Visiting hours with Leonardo Di Chiara
- 07/04 | 11-17 | Tiny House Fest: how to design a tiny house meet-up and artistic performances in small spaces. At lunch time: Tiny Cooking Show by YvonneKeie (info and programme: https://tinyurl.com/
- 08/04 | 12-16: Visiting hours with Leonardo Di Chiara + Tiny Cooking Show by YvonneKeie
- 09/04 | 6 a.m. : aVOID starts its travel to Ulm (info: next week)
(For any info about the programme or if you want to book a private guided tour, write at email@example.com or to aVOID fb page)
– – – – –
– – – – –
About the tour: http://
– – – – –
Powered by: Volkswagen Group Culture, Mariani Petroli, Al-Ko, iGuzzini, Steico